Operationalizing Detection and Response to Third Party Risk/Securing The Cloud
We are continuing the return to in-person meetings. This will be a hybrid event and will include Zoom access for remote attendees and presenters. The venue (Digital Ballpark 100 Terminal Drive, Plainview) can only accommodate 30 attendees. Proof of vaccinations will be required, masks optional.
- 5:15 – 5:45 In-Person Registration and Networking
- 5:45 – 5:55 Welcome and Chapter Updates
- 5:55 – 6:05 Sponsor Spotlight
- 6:05 – 6:50 Operationalizing Detection and Response to Third Party Risk
- Scott Croskey, VP Cyber Detection & Response Leader
- 6:50 – 7:35 Securing The Cloud – A Panel Discussion
- Session Wrap-up
Operationalizing Detection and Response to Third Party Risk
Speaker: Scott Croskey, VP Cyber Detection & Response Leader
A deep dive into third party risk and best practices on how to build out detection and response capabilities in order to prevent exploitation of Trusted Relationships (MITRE ATT&CK ID T1199).
Scott Croskey has fourteen (14) years of experience in Information Security. Notable experiences include:
- Cyber Battle Captain at United States Cyber Command and the National Security Agency.
- Vice President, Cyber Detection and Response Leader for Synchrony Joint Security Operations Center (JSOC).
- Chief Information Security Officer for Cipher Security, a global Managed Security Service Provider (MSSP).
- Vice President of Information Security and Senior Director of Cybersecurity Operations for SKOUT Cybersecurity, a regional Managed Security Service Provider (MSSP).
Securing The Cloud – A Panel Discussion
Name: Michael Feldman
Title: Senior Manager- Identity and Cybersecurity
Organization: Macquarie Group
Summary: A veteran computer forensic and cybersecurity professional who is currently focused on assisting his financial services organization in developing and deploying secure cloud-based solutions. With a risk management lense, he partners with internal stakeholders to evaluate supply chain risk and regulatory compliance.
Name: Matt Virga
Title: Security Consultant
Organization: Sumo Logic
Summary: Matt is a 7 year Cyber Security Professional who is a certified AWS Solutions Architect. He has taken a specialization in SIEM, cloud security, and continuous intelligence. He has worked in digital streaming, financial services, and managed security. In his current role, Matt works as a consultant for a continuous intelligence company, Sumo Logic on their professional services team.
If you will be attending in-person please use the in-person registration link, otherwise please use the remote registration link below. For our members the discount codes can be found on the my page link after you log in.
Discount codes have been sent via email to members and can also be found here: https://126.96.36.199/my-page/
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) in Cyber Security & Today’s Networking Security Challenges
- Sep 28 2022
- 5:30 pm - 8:05 pm